Are you looking for easy & effortless party decor ideas that will be an eye- catcher for your guests? You are in the right place.
Everyone loves parties, isn’t it? Beautiful decorations, free food, karaoke music are some of the most awaited aspects in a party. Last minute lovelies, don’t worry if you haven’t started your shopping yet. We have 8 fabulous easy & effortless party decor ideas to make your day special. So, here we go.
1. Parties are fun but the most exciting part is the food counter. Your party is going to rock if you get this right. To make the plates and cutlery fancy, stick colourful printouts of your theme around water cups and you are super good to go. Bonus points for using a thematic table cloth and cake toppers.
2. One feature which is present in all the parties are photo booths. It is such a cool, evergreen decor idea, which is going to be remembered by all for sure. A wide space with good lighting and amazing decor is all that you need. Vibrant fairy lights, paper craft, dot garlands and Polaroid pictures are going to do the magic.
3. Balloons and parties are inseparable. It’s fun and exciting on its own but to dress it up a little add glitter inside or on them. And make sure you use transparent balloons so that your balloons shine brightly like the moon.
4. Do you love fairy light and yet bored of the usual designs? Don’t worry, try the star, flower, and ball origami around the lights to give them a cool look. Also a few danglers tied around the lights should add to the grandeur.
5. Nothing is more magical than vibrant chandeliers. Paper chandeliers are not only easy, fun and cheap to make, the end result is absolutely stunning.
6. Two important things that make your party a remembered one are the photos and the return gifts. Just add a couple of small gifts to a paper bag with a handwritten message on it and your guests are going to adore it. This tiny gesture with loads of love is surely going to melt your guest’s heart.
7. We can talk about pinatas all day, it brings the whole crowd together and makes everyone happy. Khoi bags/pinatas are easily available nowadays and all you have to do is buy interesting candies and gifts to go inside it.
8. Sign boards – These aren’t essential but brings out a cute vibe to the venue. Print out the party invite and place it on the entrance or make boards for your dishes. Sky is the limit for your creativity.
These are little design ideas that are going to set the vibe of your party. And trust us, you are going to be blown away with the output. We hope you like our content Have a awesome day ahead!