When you think about your big day, the first thing comes in your mind is wedding makeup and attire. Choosing the right wedding makeup gives you a perfect princess look and enhances your natural beauty plus highlights a person’s unique style. Makeup is not something just change a person’s looks; in fact, it is used to accentuate a person’s natural beauty. It’s always important to select the right type of wedding makeup which suits your skin tone to glow altogether on your special day.
When it comes to deciding the right wedding makeup look, you might want to check out these best 6 types of wedding makeup to help get you inspired.
Scroll down to see the types of wedding makeup that will make you look flawless on your big day.
1. MAC Makeup
Mac makeup remains most suitable for minimal or non-problematic skin. If you want to look stunning on your big day, then MAC makeup endures perfect for your big day.
Benefits of MAC makeup:
- Makeup longevity.
- Suitability for all skin types (oily, combination, normal, dry) & undertones (cool, warm or neutral).
- Smooth texture.
2. Manual HD Makeup
Manual HD makeup is most suitable for people with dry, flaky or scaly, porous skin types and who want to achieve a naturally flawless base that is photo-friendly.
Benefits of Manual HD makeup:
- Manual HD makeup provides an adequate sheen cover that would hide any signs of acne or facial blemishes.
- If you are looking for long-lasting makeup that persists until the end of the wedding evening, then Manual HD makeup works perfectly.
3. HUDA Beauty Makeup:
If you have oily skin and looking out for waterproof & sweatproof makeup, then Huda beauty makeup suits well for you.
Benefits of Huda beauty makeup:
- What it is: A weightless, long-wear liquid formula that provides completely matte coverage, and controls excess surface oil for up to 8 hours. …
- What it does: Provides lightweight, buildable coverage that covers imperfections without settling into pores.
4. Corrective Makeup
Corrective makeup remains suitable for people with oily & pigment skin. Corrective makeup helps you camouflaging your acne, scars, pigmentation, rosacea, age spots, birthmarks, and dark eye circles plus gives you a perfect look on your big day.
Benefits of Corrective makeup:
- Corrective makeup remains smooth and neutralizes skin discolourations plus stays up to 16 hours.
- Its quick-dry formula takes no time to dry so your make up can go on seamlessly and will stay long with no-mess, no-fuss, never cakey!
5. Bobbi brown Makeup
Bobbi brown makeup remains perfect for people with non-problematic skin and seeks soft and dewy look. It dries quickly and embraces plus enhance your natural look.
Benefits of Bobbi brown makeup:
- Bobbi brown makeup stays lightweight and sinks into the skin flawlessly.
- Instantly Bobbi brown makeup helps to plump, moisturize and increase skin’s glow.
- Bobbi brown makeup keeps your skin hydrated ensures that colour stays true all day and gives natural luminosity to your skin.
6. Advanced Airbrush Makeup
Advanced airbrush makeup remains suitable for people with non-problematic skin and who seeks a natural look. If you are looking for long-lasting makeup (9hrs to 10hrs), advanced airbrush makeup remains the perfect choice for your big day.
Benefits of Airbrush makeup:
- Airbrush makeup is super buildable and delivers super natural-look when compared to traditional makeup.
- It’s superior quick-drying quality enhance you to add multiple layers effectively.
- Waterproof makeup (You can choose between waterproof or water-soluble).
Here are some tips to help you choose the right type of makeup looks for different wedding ceremonies:
- Talk to a professional makeup artist to better understand what works with your skin type.
- Choose different makeup looks for other occasions, depending on the weather, bridal outfit, lighting, and event time.
- Always take a trial session much before the big day.
- Pamper your skin with a healthy diet, exercising and healthy skin regime for at least two months before the wedding for a natural glow and better makeup results.